I have been here almost a year now. The new car smell has worn off. Money is still there for some but business is cutthroat. The trucking industry is incredibly tight. Anyone looking for a job in the trucking industry should be incredibly cautious. As an employee one should shop around, dont jump on the first offer. There are alot of empty promises up here. As an employer I encourage you to take good care of your employees. There are people out there sneaking around poaching the good ones.
There is a lot of craziness up here. I had someone pull a gun on one of my drivers and after 6 months the charges were dismissed. The courts are inundated with drug and dui offenders as well as assaults and the occasional murder. Tried to fire a guy today had to have a Sheriff remove him from the truck. Always something interesting here.
There is a lot of craziness up here. I had someone pull a gun on one of my drivers and after 6 months the charges were dismissed. The courts are inundated with drug and dui offenders as well as assaults and the occasional murder. Tried to fire a guy today had to have a Sheriff remove him from the truck. Always something interesting here.
No comments:
Post a Comment